(donor will not need)
- upon the arrival of your Donor Home Delivery kit, immediately store the Test Yolk Buffer and ice pack in the freezer
- save the insulated aluminum bag and all packing materials for shipping to the Recipient
- leave the syringe in the packaging – you will not need it
- abstain from ejaculation for 2-5 days (but not longer) prior to the Recipient’s ovulation
- When the Recipient calls and asks you to overnight the package:
- thaw the Test Yolk Buffer and let it come to room temperature
- ejaculate into the plastic cup provided
- add in all the Test Yolk Buffer, and let it sit for 20 minutes
- WARNING: only add the Test Yolk Buffer if it is fully thawed at room temperature
- WARNING: Do not use the Test Yolk Buffer if it is passed the expiration date on the label
- Be sure to tighten cap of the plastic cup so it does not leak
- put the cup into the zip lock plastic bag and seal
- put both the plastic bag (with closed cup inside it) and the ice pack inside the insulated aluminum bag, and seal
- place the 5cc syringe (unused, unopened) and insulated aluminum bag (sealed with contents inside) inside an overnight shipping bag or box (FedEx, UPS, etc)
- ship to the recipient for overnight delivery
- insemination should take place upon arrival of your Donor Home Delivery kit
- if immediate insemination is not possible, store the cup in the refrigerator for insemination later that SAME day. *Do not store in the freezer.
- draw up the yellow mixture from the plastic cup with the 5 cc syringe
- lay down with hips elevated on a pillow and insert the 5 cc syringe into the vagina
- deposit contents as high in the vagina as possible
- WARNING: DO NOT try to put the semen and preservative directly into your uterus. Intrauterine inseminations (IUIs) should be performed only by appropriately licensed and trained health professionals (midwives, nurse practitioners, physicians).
- remain lying down with hips elevated for about an hour
Donor Home Delivery does not prevent the transmission of disease.
May you conceive with ease!